Sunday, August 13, 2006

BOredom~~

life seems meaningless these few days....do work,read comnic,sleep,game,tv.....damn~~wanna go back hometown but hates travellin..time spend in bus wasted just like tat ....tests are around the corner...deadlines arrivin rather quickly for all my assignments....


hmm my relationship with my roommate seems to be goin downwards for the time being so fuck it la.....oh yea recently theres a pc fair rite...i bought my hard drive for 278 three weeks ago but u knoe how much they sellin the exact same thing in pc fair......freaking 130bucks nia...diuzz...i got ripped....just becoz the chick sellin the stuff is damn cute....never gonna trust beautifull ppl ever again.....haha jk la..later beautiful ppl avoid me ....

then sis last minute tell me she want one hard drive and webcam ...zzzz tell me earlier i go look at the pc fair with meichan ma....see see .... always last minute...runs in the family cant blame u oso...hehe....goin back to stw nxt week...

goin to langkawi wor...hahah ah jie say sponsor all i ikut saje la hahaha..but the deal is i buy a bottle of liquor for them..i'll most prolly choose the cheapest one i can get....its not tat i'm being cheap but hehehe u understand la sis...times are bad.....heheh lazy to think la blog out~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home