Tuesday, August 08, 2006

borin~~~

bwahah came home at 6.30 am...with our movie marathon..dam tired..ate two nasi lemak before i went to sleep..heeeheeeee......zzzzzz my housemates everyday not at home ..sien le....washin machine out of order somemore...fucked up place.....went for basketball today bwahahha...played five matches ..owned three matches....old d lo....


these few days Hungry Ghost Festival...my housemates wudnt lemme talk bout ghost stories...ppl burnin papers everywhere...damn la i not so superstitious oso kena sked by them somemore then tat day watch 'the maid' with my sister somemore....zzzzz so boring la tomoro got 9 hours class somemore....


nothing really serious to blog....not goin back to stw for at least two weeks....cannot la go back until stw ppl see me oso sien le....hopefully my mom bring my car down soon...then can go run around kl ...i wanna follow my sis to singapore le....go shoppin...go clubbing...go makan puas puas....she better pandai pandai buy lots of stuff for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home