Thursday, August 03, 2006

Karaoke~~~~*yawns*

My frens brought me to neway in timesquare for my birthday....i din knoe karaoke was so boring...becoz i cant sing chinese songs...zzzzz...but the food is quite nice tho....:) had two kampais....annie followed me along...i feel guilty coz she felt so bored there...haha i torture them by singin and they tortured me by playin chinese songs all nite...damn those guys...haha


then today spend whole day sleepin...got a call from my college's clerk or some sort hehhe sweet mis tan to inform me bout the practical class got cancelled....YIPPEE~~ dun havta to go college....read my hantu books for the whole afternoon...damn boring book....hehe made arrangements with ash bout tomro's journey back home..bwabbahahahah we're goin to INSTALLATION nite...hehhe but some gang members wont be here tho...bahh~~ tats the facts of life...


i noticed tat my tummy getting bigger...wah~~~~~~~cannot like this ler...fuckin kl ..no place to exercise one,,,diu lo...wilson teach me some stuff ma.......my fren wilson,wow he like did transformer-kind change, i cudnt believe my eyes when i saw him the other day....damn cool meh....heehee can start liftin weights d .pinjam from my housemate peter...haha

them working ppl damn hard to find la....everyday working...haih as we all get older this is bound to happen la...i wan a meaningful workin life...hahha when graduate baru cakap la..hehehe
sien le.... i still cant figure out how to post pics on my blog...haha noobie ...next time onni ask ppl teach ba...goin to start goin to church real soon....cannot keep avoidin goin to church ..... k la.blog some other time ba ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home