Tuesday, March 24, 2009

counting ur blessingS~!

I always tell ppl to count their blessing and still i complain often sometimes.Well this time i want to share with u guys about a thank u list from someone who grew up having more downs than ups and still she is the most giggle-able person i;ve ever met.Nothing is easy. so here;s the thank u list and hope u feel better about ur life and the choices tat u've made along the years.

Thanks!
I am thankful that I was born poor--that I did not come into this world burdened by the whims of wealthy parents, with a bag of gold around my neck.

I am thankful for the adversities which have crossed my pathway, for they have taught me self-control, perseverance, tolerance and forgiveness.

I am thankful for the mistakes I have made, for through them I have learned the wisdom of caution.

I am thankful for having discovered that only that which I do for myself will be of permanent benefit to me.

I am thankful for having learned that I may enjoy real happiness in exact proportion to the extent that I help others to be happy.

I am thankful for having learned that before I can GET I must GIVE, and, that I will get exactly that which I give.

I am thankful for having learned that the best way to punish those who are unjust toward me is not to punish them at all, except by practicing the Golden Rule philosophy.

I am thankful for having learned, from the world war that has just closed, that brute force of MIGHT cannot win against that greater force of RIGHT, and that this applies to an individual the same as to nations.

I am thankful for having learned the folly of engaging in any transaction which does not benefit all who participate.

I am thankful for having learned that "like attracts like" --that "Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

ps-she;s a little philosophical.and she stays in sg. our very own little miss giggles,ester ling.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home